Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pun with Michael deMeng

On the second day of the Art-Is-You Retreat in Nashville, I toured the other classes to see what they were working on and also to get my books signed by Michael deMeng.
 
 
I was intimidated to knock on their door and bother them. 
Because these artists work with teeth
and skulls,
 and quills. Okay, I have to admit that's pretty cool.
Don't look Gifted Artists in the mouth (pun about the teeth).
They were quite friendly.
She combines a sweet merry-go-round horse with a gnarly human skull and adds a screw in it's forehead. Perhaps that's why unicorns didn't make it on the Ark.
 
Nevertheless, the tools are cool and so is the Mixed-Media Art.
 

Dawna Kinne Magliacano wears her (he)art on her sleeve (another stupid pun).
 
 
I meet Michael deMeng and he didn't bite.
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks to:
One of my sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment